Basics is the perfect fit for kids that are becoming more independent and need more protection without missing the freedom to play. From 2 to 5 years, they begin to interact more and more with the world around them, going to preschool, gaining autonomy and starting moving their bodies in new ways: running, jumping, playing, climbing trees... As they play and try new things, they refine their motor and cognitive skills. That's why Basics has ThintoFeel™ barefoot concept soles and FreetoGrow™ wide toe box: for kids to grow free, healthy and strong - naturally.
• Leather uppers that adapt to the foot shape, providing extra comfort and support
• Cushioned edges and breathable leather lining that keeps feet dry in the summer and cozy in the winter
• All leather used in our products is REACH compliant. REACH is a regulation of the European Union, adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals
• Leather lined insoles are recyclable, comfy and soft
• Flexible and non-slip Flex&Grip™ soles
• Barefoot concept, ThintoFeel™ minimalist soles, with no heels, to promote sensory inputs from the lumps and bumps on the ground
• FreetoGrow™ wide toe box allows toes to spread freely promoting a natural and healthy development of the foot.
To clean your shoes, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use water. Do not put in the washing machine. Dry in the shade.
It's all about action!