Greeny is the stepping stone that allows us to try new components and innovative approaches on our shoes. Leather-free, this range introduces new and environmentaly friendly materials into our products, inviting brand fans and consumers to rethink their choices.
• Easy to put on, the original Stretch&Stay™ elastic heels gently hold the shoe in place (available for Baby Sizes)
• Soft canvas uppers made from cotton and recycled bottles collected from the oceans
• Cushioned edges and high performance, soft touch microfiber lining
• Flexible and non-slip Flex&Grip™ recycled rubber soles
• Barefoot concept, ThintoFeel™ minimalist soles, with no heels, to promote sensory inputs picked up from the lumps and bumps of the ground
• FreetoGrow™ wide shape allows toes to spread freely promoting a natural and healthy development of the foot.
To clean your shoes, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use water. Do not put in the washing machine. Dry in the shade.
Foot-shaped with in-built smart features to support the first steps